Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I'm kinda "MEH" on Amanda Tapping joining the show. I like her and all, but she's got a couple of mannerisms that are very much "her" and not the character, and I keep seeing Commander Samantha Carter.

Amanda Tapping in Supernatural!?
Man.. I'm so far behind
she was born a Brit you know. ..hence the accent in sanctuary. Like that one too

I am switching gears a little bit. I still love the walking dead and supernatural. But I have been finding that laughter just makes things easier for a few moments in time. Hopefully nobody thinks I am being a misguided mom here. But I have introduced my 15 year old to the hillarious show Married With Children. I forgot just how cheesy and goofy this show was, but my goodness what a laugh riot. I guess this show needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but it really does make me smile at the poor life of Al Bundy and his family..LOL.

Oh I LOVED that show. I'm not really into many American sit coms but that one is a classic. Peggy Bundy.. oh how I aspired to be her!

Duck Dynasty - it is a riot! Undercover Boss, Army Wives. Romance and comedy are my favorites and romantic comedies are the BEST!

Anyone watching Davinci's Demons now that Spartacus has come to an end? What about the new Defiance on SyFy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back