twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
Nothing in here yet so I thought I'd ask you all about your viewing preferences

I'm a sci fi freak. All the star trek supernatural x files fringe all those kinda things
throw in a good cop drama and I'm in heaven.

So what's your favorite TV shows. Not movies, well do that in a different thread if you want. :grin:

I definitely like sci-fi, and I love Survivor and American Idol, I'm not ashamed to admit it :)

I love me some sci-fi!

Firefly (of course!)
Warehouse 13
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek DS9
Angel
Eureka
Alphas
Terra Nova

I also love:
Castle (Heeelllllloooo Nathan Fillion lol)
Downton Abbey
Switched at Birth
Chopped (cooking competition)
NCIS, CSI, Law and Order

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I KNOW I'm missing a TON of them!

hey Moxie, we'd be a right pair to spend the evening with ... just dont talk to us if NCIS or Terra Nova is on. Its abugger they Killed that show :(

I was so upset when I heard they didn't pick Terra Nova up for a second season, especially with how season 1 ended! I think they really could have done a lot more if they'd been given the chance, and what they did with it in the first season was amazing.

A friend of mine always says that Fox always cancels the good shows, and I can't help but agree. I wish they'd at least try to farm it out to the syfy network or something.

Hello,

Thank you all for sharing. I do not watch television as much as I used to. I like the Walking Dead, Arrested Development (it is off the air), Simpsons, Family Guy, and the Real Housewives of OC. I like reality tv shows because I feel like the participants in the show are like everyday ordinary people, like me. Reality tv shows depict people trying to achieve and/or living the American Dream. I like Arrested Development and The Walking Dead because the scripts are well written, and the shows cover many topics that many mainstream tv shows do not discuss. I grew up watching Simpsons and Family Guy. When I watch it, it reminds me of the simpler times in childhood. :)

I don't get to watch tv as much as before because I can't safford it. But when I did watch it NCIS was my favorite.

And I liked the hallmark channel with reruns of Little House and Love Come Softly.

do watch a lot of VCR's & DVD's, now so I have Harry Potter and Star Trek, and many of the newer ones through renting movies.

I never cared much for the scary noisey movies, but did like the X-files very much. I guess walking dead is a vampire show.

That is not my cup of tea either. Ugh!

I can't afford TV through cable. In fact when we moved in here I was offered basic analog for 18bucks. I do get Netflix for another eight bucks. If there's is anything else I wanna watch I save up for the DVD

You are definetly talking my language here. I love sci-fi, both movies and tv shows. Supernatural is awesome, as well as the walking dead. I really enjoyed the X files up until David Douchovney left the show. Then I did not watch anymore. I liked the Ghost Whisperer too. Not really into the star trek shows, unless you count the original tv series with WilliamShatner.

I, to, am a sci-fi/supernatural freak!
Falling Skys (WHOOOO, coming back soon!), Warehouse 13, Lost Girl, Being Human, Continuum, Alphas, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries. I did love Tera Nova when it was on, and all the old STNGs (Not so much with Enterprise though).
Also Person of Interest -omg, love me some Person of Interest.
Spartacus (Cover your eyes, Grandma!)
Currently loving the History Channel's "Vikings" (which is being made available on their website for free, even 1 week in advance of what shows on TV!).

I like sci-fi too...but dont watch it much on TV...with the kids around, I dont get to watch anything I like anyway.....
Occasionally I'll catch a movie like X-men or Jurassic Park....and dream about it for days :)

TV is now more for cook shows, or reality tv or even contests...

Oh...and Star trek used to be my fav show on Tv back in the 80s...when we had only 1 channel in India called Doordarshan...and it was the official channel....Sunday mornings were dedicated to Star Trek ...

Much later I found the X-files irresistible....esp David Duchovny :)

I tend to like drama type tv shows like Breaking Bad, The walking dead. I Like just about every original on HBO and Showtime. My favorite show at the moment is Game of Thrones and it is probably the closest that I will get to a sci-fi type of show. The new season starts up next week and I can't wait.

Love game of thrones! Can't wait to see season three but I have to wait till the DVD s come out.

I just had to add this. We are watching all the episodes we mised of Suernatural. O my goodness, I forgot how much I loved this show. And I have to admit the Winchester boys are very nice to look at. This is such a fun show to watch if you are a sci-fi or horror type fan. I believe it has been on for 8 seasons and it is still just as good as the very first show. We are almost done with season 7 and on our way to the next season. This kind of show just takes you away from any problems and just lets you totally get into the world of Supernatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back