Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this. I was just diagnosed last week. I have been suffering for over 4 months.
I am glad you found a medicine that help. Ultram did not work for me. I am a teacher so really need to keep it together during the day. However, the pain and other symptoms were too much to take. I take percocit, soma, sleeping aides and just started Neurontin (gabapentin) which is an antiseizure medication that has also been shown to improve fibromyalgia symptoms.

I take trazadone at night and Celebrex during the day. I just started on the Celebrex and was wondering if it had helped anyone else?

It is so great hearing how so many people are being helped by different medications. I was first put on gabapentin (sp) and topped out on it.. Then it didn't help any more. I was then moved to lyrica and when I topped out on that they added cymbals to the mix and then later added tramadol. Then ambien to help me sleep and then nuvigil to help me wake up. I am now up to 10 medications and still in pain. Now I am hopeful that maybe some doctor will find something that will work for me. Thank you for sharing.

Valerie

I take Ultram on an as needed basis, and it helps GREATLY. There have been several studies done that indicate that Tylenol and Ultram combined are a successful treatment for fibro pain. I usually only have to take it once or twice a day during flare ups, and otherwise I may take one once a day if I have back pain or something during "good weeks".

I have been on Zoloft for years. I have never heard of Ultram. What is it? I am so glad that you have support. I have a boyfriend is a dream for support. Hope today is a good day for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back