Undiagnosed and tired of being tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are good plans it’s so weird you mentioned bananas cos I don’t often eat them and stick more strawberries + blueberries in my smoothies but today I bought a bunch and had one for breakfast , I’ll try what you said + hopefully go from this 🤢back to this😄 thanks jemima 💜🖤💜

These are good plans it’s so weird you mentioned bananas cos I don’t often eat them and stick more strawberries + blueberries in my smoothies but today I bought a bunch and had one for breakfast , I’ll try what you said + hopefully go from this 🤢back to this😄 thanks jemima 💜🖤💜
Hey Auriel,

Haven't heard from you in a while - how are you feeling? I hope a little better 🌷

Hey Jem’s so/so I have been feeling a little quirky for the last week or so , ive bought some ginger tea see if it helps , should be more subtle than actual ginger , but thanks for asking , it’s nice when people care .ps hope your ok too 😙💗💗

Aww, I'm sorry you're still feeling iffy 😟 Fingers crossed the tea helps! Maybe try it with a tiny bit of lemon and honey if it's still too strong? I really hope that your nausea resolves, or you figure out what's causing it.

I'm ok! Was realllly sore over last weekend and now seem to be doing better - no idea what changed, but happy to take the win! Wishing you wellness of the speedy variety 💐

I’m glad you feeling better I think I know what’s causing mine , this 🍯 and this 🍋 in my tea next , take it easy X x x

Jem’s that nausea potion made a heck of a difference , as much as I don’t like ginger I treated it like medicine , I wish I did like it it’s got some really good properties doesn’t it? x

Jem’s that nausea potion made a heck of a difference , as much as I don’t like ginger I treated it like medicine , I wish I did like it it’s got some really good properties doesn’t it? x
That's fantastic to hear - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! Yes, ginger's pretty epic. I'm lucky because it's one of my favourite things. Maybe it can be an acquired taste if you just keep forcing it down yourself... that's how I got my fella to eat olives 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back