Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Plesw pray, it's getting really bad. We all know the guilt and condemnation that goes along with this disease. Well its getting worse. I'm hearing words behind d my back, not so nice. My last Dr,. Said were going to start over. A loved one said go back to the Dr that saw you 4 5 min and declared "you have fibro". I agree I need a second opinion I've already been through 6 drs in the last 2 yrs. I'm SO tired all the time. My Marriage is in the trenches, and I'm getting altomatives. I don't seem to remember that in our vows.

Hi Moe...why do you need another opinion Moe is it because you don't think it is fibro or because your loved ones want you to get another opinion.

It does suck feeling so exhausted and you are right the guilt and lack of empathy is really painful when it our from our nearest and dearest. I am so sensitive and its hurts real bad when i can hardly get out of bed and my family say things like you havent tried hard enough.....are you joking i have been trying day and night for 8 years.

i do pray for you and i wish you could get the love and support you need from your husband.

Pain is really bad today, especially in my left shoulder that I had replaced. Went to PT and by the time I got home I was screaming in pain. Want so much to have my old life back. I used to complain about it but would take it back in a heart beat. My doctor keeps asking me if I am suicidal and I didn't think I was but am beginning to feel that way. No matter what direction I turn I get the door slammed in my face. Have been trying for 10 to find the right depression medication with no luck. Got another rejection from a psychiatrist today. I have tried to be strong but I just want to quit. I am tired of trying. My marriage is suffering because all I do is scream and yell at my husband because I am in so much pain and can't get help. Where do you go when you just don't care anymore?

Krista Dillon i do understand i used to complain during my first years of fibro as it was such a life changer but my pain is si bad now too that i would take the old fibro back in a heartbeat. I also find myself weepy and grumpy which is not me at all.

I so hope for you and Moe things get a bit better pain wise and then hopefully the despair will lift. I cant understand how psychiatrists dont have enough compassion to help you.

Are there any special rules in the US where they have to treat you. Can you make a fuss and say you are suicidal...if it gets you some help it would be worth it.

Take Care Both of you..its 3 am and the pain all over is keeping me awake and i have a bad bladder flare which is intersistial cystitis. Oh gosh how can god do this to our bodies.

Hugs to you bothxx

It's about Money

Dear Moe obviously i dont know exactly what you mean but i do sympathize as you dont need any extra pressure...fibro is enough!

Willow, if I state that I am suicidal they will send me to the mental hospital where they will keep me for observation for 72 hours. I sure as hell don't need that on top of all my other problems. I might get to see a psychiatrist while I am there but it won't be one that will treat me on a regular basis. He will probably just prescribe medication and send me on my merry way never to see or hear from him again. I am seeing a psychologist but they can't prescribe medication. My primary care physician can give me medication he just won't. I am on depression medication right now but it's about the fifth one I have tried in 10 months and they just don't seem to work. Sometimes I can't bear the thought of living this way for the rest of my life. I am only 60 and could reasonably live another 20 years or more. I don't see myself living like this for that long.

Sorry Krista i didn't know the system in USA only trying to help...it's very different here in the UK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back