up again

Cindy Wood

I have to say I love my dogs I really do they are very therapeutic for me, but they are little stinkers. It seems like on the rare nights I am actually able to sleep they wake me up to go outside I want to strangle them lol😬. Anyway I love them very much, with my daughter grown and out of the house I have my furry babies, and a bearded dragon to help me with my peace of mind , just ranting a little.

Much Love🥰

Jemima

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2019
Country
PT
My cat is my ultimate fibro hero most of the time - and yet she's woken me up at 6am the last few mornings after I've been having to work late to meet deadlines, so I feel you! I guess we have to expect a little cheeky trade off here and there for the comfort they bring us :rolleyes:🙃

May tonight be more tranquil - especially after your first day on the job!

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Rant away cindy, I’m sure it’ll good for you 😆 I got a theory pent up anger and frustration really won’t help fibro symptoms I actually recon it could make them worse ( just a theory though) I had 3 triplet bison’s once ( they were quite naughty sometimes) dogs make you be active whether you want to or not. My neighbour likes lizards he had a water dragon i named her medusa for him ( I didn’t think I liked things like that) ended up having a soft spot for her, he had some other one too grew to about 2 foot! he was nice too.

Rubyred

Rant away cindy, I’m sure it’ll good for you 😆 I got a theory pent up anger and frustration really won’t help fibro symptoms I actually recon it could make them worse ( just a theory though) I had 3 triplet bison’s once ( they were quite naughty sometimes) dogs make you be active whether you want to or not. My neighbour likes lizards he had a water dragon i named her medusa for him ( I didn’t think I liked things like that) ended up having a soft spot for her, he had some other one too grew to about 2 foot! he was nice too.
I can relate! I'm up every day between 1:30-3:30 with my chronic pain. I've never joined any groups and I've been dealing with this for about 8 yrs. A lot of my pain is nerve pain in my neck and back. Old car accident when I was 18yo. Now living with plate in my neck and Syrinx in my spinal cord along with Fibromyalgia. This is new for me.

Jemima

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2019
Country
PT
I can relate! I'm up every day between 1:30-3:30 with my chronic pain. I've never joined any groups and I've been dealing with this for about 8 yrs. A lot of my pain is nerve pain in my neck and back. Old car accident when I was 18yo. Now living with plate in my neck and Syrinx in my spinal cord along with Fibromyalgia. This is new for me.
Welcome, Rubyred!

I hope you find some useful information and support here 🌻

Auriel

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Ooh, ruby red it sounds nasty I tried to join a group once but they said no one was turning up ??? so they cancelled it, kinda makes sense I don’t know how many appointments I’ve cancelled in the past cos of this 🙄😆