up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Wood

I have to say I love my dogs I really do they are very therapeutic for me, but they are little stinkers. It seems like on the rare nights I am actually able to sleep they wake me up to go outside I want to strangle them lol😬. Anyway I love them very much, with my daughter grown and out of the house I have my furry babies, and a bearded dragon to help me with my peace of mind , just ranting a little.

Much Love🥰

My cat is my ultimate fibro hero most of the time - and yet she's woken me up at 6am the last few mornings after I've been having to work late to meet deadlines, so I feel you! I guess we have to expect a little cheeky trade off here and there for the comfort they bring us :rolleyes:🙃

May tonight be more tranquil - especially after your first day on the job!

Rant away cindy, I’m sure it’ll good for you 😆 I got a theory pent up anger and frustration really won’t help fibro symptoms I actually recon it could make them worse ( just a theory though) I had 3 triplet bison’s once ( they were quite naughty sometimes) dogs make you be active whether you want to or not. My neighbour likes lizards he had a water dragon i named her medusa for him ( I didn’t think I liked things like that) ended up having a soft spot for her, he had some other one too grew to about 2 foot! he was nice too.

Rant away cindy, I’m sure it’ll good for you 😆 I got a theory pent up anger and frustration really won’t help fibro symptoms I actually recon it could make them worse ( just a theory though) I had 3 triplet bison’s once ( they were quite naughty sometimes) dogs make you be active whether you want to or not. My neighbour likes lizards he had a water dragon i named her medusa for him ( I didn’t think I liked things like that) ended up having a soft spot for her, he had some other one too grew to about 2 foot! he was nice too.
I can relate! I'm up every day between 1:30-3:30 with my chronic pain. I've never joined any groups and I've been dealing with this for about 8 yrs. A lot of my pain is nerve pain in my neck and back. Old car accident when I was 18yo. Now living with plate in my neck and Syrinx in my spinal cord along with Fibromyalgia. This is new for me.

I can relate! I'm up every day between 1:30-3:30 with my chronic pain. I've never joined any groups and I've been dealing with this for about 8 yrs. A lot of my pain is nerve pain in my neck and back. Old car accident when I was 18yo. Now living with plate in my neck and Syrinx in my spinal cord along with Fibromyalgia. This is new for me.
Welcome, Rubyred!

I hope you find some useful information and support here 🌻

Ooh, ruby red it sounds nasty I tried to join a group once but they said no one was turning up ??? so they cancelled it, kinda makes sense I don’t know how many appointments I’ve cancelled in the past cos of this 🙄😆

Right? One group meets from 6:30-8:30pm! That's so late for me! I'm exhausted by then and asleep by 7:30-8. How can people do that?

pent up anger and frustration really won’t help fibro symptoms I actually recon it could make them worse ( just a theory though)
Consider your theory backed up by many, incl. research. :cool: However sometimes hitting it out like at a punchbag may not help, some research says, it pays to learn various other ways of coping with it understanding, relaxation techniques (even counting). I used to prefer loud music, now sports or just exercising, if possible.

Right? One group meets from 6:30-8:30pm! That's so late for me! I'm exhausted by then and asleep by 7:30-8. How can people do that?
One group here beats that, starting at 7 or 7:30pm till probably 9pm, after which I'd need 45 mins to get home. That's no longer the main problem, it's now that I'd need 1-3h to come down afterwards, I can't anymore just lie down like it used to be. I still do it occasionally, but guarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back