Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joloveme

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
6/2008
I have had thirsted glan for 20years and take pills for it I all so thank you for advice but I am the only one that drives and with pain in legs and arms Luton would be too far and dangerous for me I have tried to get in BMi hospital and as it was one off them that said I had fibromyalgia in 2011 and then in 2014 said maybe not and someone else's said Something else they said can not help me so I am no where in hell and then put in more hell I just wish it would stop this is hell on earth

Joloveme fibromyalgia usually has there’s symptoms, Joint pain pins and needles sensations in sometimes different areas, serious nerve pain like you feel like your plugged into something , sore pouts that feel like you’ve been bruised digging pain in your bones ( mine does anyway) and a lot of us get quite regular migraines, it can also come with chronic fatigue where all your energy is just completely stripped away, there’s some other random symptoms too memory problems/ forgetfulness, like some of the others on here I was diagnosed by a rheumatologist, I don’t drive though I think it’d be dangerous with the c.f.s and the gabbapentin I take , I know that it must be confusing to not know for sure, it was a bit of a nightmare at first cos nobody knew what it was? I was told first it was all in my head! Like all of it was a mental illness or something? But I did find out years later it was fibromyalgia, I do hope you get the answers you need to know what your health issues are 💖😗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back