Not open for further replies.

lizbee

Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Or worse, my colleagues. Both groups are very supportive, but I feel like they don't need to know that I'm in pain because I slept badly, and I just had to take my earrings out because they were becoming a pain trigger.

(I feel rather naked now. Large earrings are my trademark!)

I keep telling myself, I've gotten through nearly a full day of work, and I only have 90 minutes to go. And tomorrow is my day off, so I can sleep as much as I need.

It's frustrating because I was nearly pain-free yesterday. I was incredibly productive, and then I met up with a friend for dinner, and she told me about her adventures with CFS and the dangers of wheelchairs with poor battery life. I went to bed feeling quite good, that I'd accomplished a lot without overdoing it ... and then I was up at 2 am because somehow my cat had gotten outside and now he was fighting.

Bah. Thank you for letting me vent. Back to work! Only 87 minutes to go!

I'm sorry for your pain Lizbee, I hope you made it through your day. I also struggle to make it through a full work day. I'd much rather work at home, especially in the winter. I wear gloves at work during the winter because they don't heat the place well enough and everyone looks at me like I am some sort of freak.

Thank you, Rollinloud. I did get through my day, and then I went home and collapsed on my lovely bed with a book and a cat, while my housemate brought me dinner.

Lizbee, it sounds like you have a really amazing housemate :) I'm glad you could get through your day, I feel the same way every single day! I work from home, but work is still work! When living with this disease you really learn to appreicate the small things in life, incluiding the good days ;) It seems you have no troubles doing that; good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back