Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
the skin on the underside of my arms is so sore I can't even begin to explain it. I seem to feel more pain and sore when the weathers wet .
Anyone else get this

my skin gets sore all over! Avoiding gluten/wheat helps (even beer) as soon as I have it my skin hurts again!

Yes! The backs of my arms are so sensitive. There is an area near my underarms on my back that is so tender. I cannot touch that area since it hurts so much; I feel like I am badly bruised there. There are a lot of types of clothing i cannot wear. I cannot wear a bra either. It sucks!

No bra arrrr I can't do without a bra. I really hate this sore skin crap , nothing seems to help does it, I don't drink beer. But i went gluten free onces it was exspensive and yuk.fibro has taken enough from me it's not taken my food lol x

Does anyone else find that gluten causes your ears to hurt or seem clogged up? I have had a really bad couple of days. burning scalp has been horrible. Panic attacks as well.

I'm always blocked up ,never put it down to gluton ..years ago tired going gluten free but it didn't seem to help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back