Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you are pure sweetness :D Did you know that? Hehehe! But seriously, you sound like a really sweet person! Thanks for taking the time to share your tips, I will definitely try doing that daily, I'm anxious about something right now (damn meds side effects), so I will definitely try walking 30 minutes at least 5 days a week and then take a hot bath and meditate to sleep as you said. Today I did the meditation part, and I almost fell asleep. We deserve to relax and be happy, indeed we do!

Venting your thoughts and getting them out there can be very helpful. Sometimes you don't even realise what you're thinking and feeling yourself until you're able to put it into words and actually see it written there! You may find that you have a certain level of frustration related to your condition, because you're quite right it is very complicated. And also it is complicated further with the fact that almost every single patient with the condition will have a different story to tell. But you just have to carry on, if you don't feel that your current treatment is helping, ask your doctor if you would be allowed to change, and you should find that they have to help you. Try alternate therapies, there is an excellent sub forum on here all about those, you may find something that works really well for you, and that helps you to improve your life beyond what you currently think you're going to be capable of.

Thank you, Gemma! You always seem to have a really good piece of advice to offer, thanks a lot! You are right, placing my feelings here on the open and in written form really helps to truly communicate what I'm really feeling at the moment. Sometimes mentally speaking I'm not fully aware how I truly feel about this or other issue... until I write in my blog and feel so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back