Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
Hi all. I am interested in learning more about conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. As with many others here, I am sure, I suspect I may be suffering from something along these lines. I have not been diagnosed and right now am just trying to learn more about these conditions to see if I should be pursuing this further. :)

I am a married 30 year old mother of 2.

Last edited:
snark42,
Hello and welcome to the forum. If your looking for information then this forum is one that you should enjoy. If you take time to read the different topic's under the pain and fatigue, alternative methods for handling pain and other issues, reading both the new and old posts, I am sure you will find some ideas and coping skills that are new to you. We have had many chats about medications and so called cures, that aren't real. And chats about brain fog and those weird hard to explain symptoms that make you feel crazy and depressed because no one believes you.

By welcoming new members you get a chance to make new friends and then find out as well that your not alone in this and that we all understand what your going through, and are here to offer you support when you need an answer or a sounding board, or a cyber hug.

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your name around the forum. :)

Help me get the word out! This should make you angry!
Don't be apathetic. Please.

It does make me angry--angry that you are spamming this story all over these message boards. I hope the moderators notice.

It does make me angry--angry that you are spamming this story all over these message boards. I hope the moderators notice.

Snark! I AGREE! I already reported this "debee861" for possible spamming! I really hope they stop spamming because it's super annoying! It's really frustrating! I added them to my ignored list too so I don't have to see that cr*p tthey're posting! I'm so glad I'm not the only one annoyed by debee861!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back