Dooi

Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
CA
The website was offline due to a server-wide issue with the database caching system.

Apologies for the service interruption.

This caching service error caused numerous websites on the server to be offline with various related issues.

Restarting the cache service didn't resolve the issue so the server was restarted, which seems to have fixed the problem.

I'll try to find the root cause as to why this happened to ensure it doesn't recur in the future.

Thanks for your patience

The website was offline due to a server-wide issue with the database caching system.

Apologies for the service interruption.

This caching service error caused numerous websites on the server to be offline with various related issues.

Restarting the cache service didn't resolve the issue so the server was restarted, which seems to have fixed the problem.

I'll try to find the root cause as to why this happened to ensure it doesn't recur in the future.

Thanks for your patience
Did you have one this past Sunday by chance?

Did you have one this past Sunday by chance?
Yes! All day Sunday unfortunately. There's been automatic software updates occurring in the morning that's had some adverse affects. I think everything is resolved now though.

I did wonder if my phone was playing up dooi : ) but we got back on eventually so it worked out in the end 💙🧞‍♂️💙

Yes! All day Sunday unfortunately. There's been automatic software updates occurring in the morning that's had some adverse affects. I think everything is resolved now though.
This forum has been exactly what I needed. So truly appreciate all the hard work behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back