DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2020
Country
UK
State
AL
Hey All!
So my symptoms are pain, ibs, anxiety, tiredness, clumsiness, stiffness, bad sleep I wake up more tired... All since I was 14 and I am now 29 just newly diagnosed after researching and asking to be referred.

I've been told over the phone I have fibromyalgia, but as appointments have stopped I don't know what I can do and what it means?!

Any advice is welcome, thanks!

I found the pain is a result of consuming too many foods, or exposure to chemicals that my body has an intolerance to, once I found the triggers were eliminated from my diet then the body's inflammation was reduced. Foods that have anti-inflammatory properties help, olive oil, fish, any omega based foods, also adding in healing foods such as bone broth. See a book called Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia - Deirdre Rawlings PHD. Investigate the process of developing your own food diary to work out your food triggers, also I organised blood tests to find out mineral and vitamin deficiencies. Once such process was getting a genetic test focusing on nutrition strengths and weaknesses, see Dr Denise Furness, Australian Genetic Nutritionist - please mention my name if you contact her. She organises a test to investigate your bodies ability or inadequacies of nutrient absorption which affects your ability to heal, detox or retain nutrients. This was a powerful beginning because you can't change your genetics, so you can mould your new diet with genetics in mind. I hope this helps. Cassandra Luxmoore.

Hi, Each person has different symptoms and different things work for each person. I can tell you when I got my diagnosis that I sat down and stressed over my future for months. Please don't do that! I was not going to let Fibromyalgia best me so I got up and made sure I moved each day. Really, continue to move and when the pain gets the best of you then take a day and rest. I take multiple supplements and CBD capsules. It's your decision if you want prescribed meds. Fibromyalgia is not fun and makes life harder but just stay positive and keep moving!

It really is depressing when you are diagnosed with an illness that will surely change your life, but there's no reason to stay in the dark and let life pass you by. Use it as a reminder that every minute counts, and you are in control of whether you want to be a good and positive life.

Yes key word is to keep on moving.. But I do take opioids (tramacet) sleepin pill, and if I have anxiety I take Clonezapam,
especially with this Corona virus,
that is constantly on the news and cannot get away from i
Rest is very important, taking naps in the daytime if you can...
Its difficult to accept this condition, but try different things that work for you.
Good luck! Have a healthy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back