What do uou get if you put 2 Fibro sufferers in a room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bee

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Cycle of events:

Disscussion - Sympathy - Understanding - Disscussion - Resentment - Hate - WW3

With every fellow sufferer it always seems to boil down to mines worse than yours. The inevitable demise into hatred and loathing for a fellow sufferer.

I now personally never get involved in discussions on the subject. It's because it's so varied and personalised to the sufferer. I have not heard or met a single person who has ever cured this. So it's life long as well.

What's my point...

The suffer needs to come to terms ASAP ( hopefully within months) and to change their diet to extremely healthy, whatever diet that may be.

Their goal: Is to be able to find an inner peace, eating healthily and keeping their mind clear (as much as possible). Ignoring the Fibro ignorant.

Outlook:
Physically grim, but it's all down to the mind. Be & Stay happy 4 your living in shell that's under attack from the nourishment you eat.

Find a slightly active life and get what you can from it.

Best of wishes and all be blessed.

Mr Bee🐝

I now personally never get involved in discussions on the subject.
If this is the case, then I have to wonder why you posted this on a public forum, which is precisely a venue for people to discuss fibromyalgia.

I don’t see it being discussed. It’s views and opinions and bans. It’s a non moving discussion of nothing. The only ones moving the issue forward are the doctors doing the research but on limited people.

In the past 35 years I’ve not learned even 1% off my doctors, forums or friends, or internet on the subject of either Fibromyalgia or ME. Not that I haven’t researched it.

My first experience of others with this issue was I was told by doctors it was very rare. Yet I found 4 other acquaintances in my home town with similar issues. That’s not rare I told the doctor.

Turns out now there’s around 200 in the town where I used to live.

Now that is a discussion. Very few in the 80’s to. too many 30 years later.
Plus the fact most people are on the edge all the time. Is that the future.
Ignorance.

If this is the case, then I have to wonder why you posted this on a public forum, which is precisely a venue for people to discuss fibromyalgia.
Yet another masterpiece of ugliness in the forum bunch whom thinks their being clever!
If the forum moderators were any good at all they'd see that a forum supporter aka critic aka sarcastic numpty was the one who has the problem. And offers zero influence for the positive!

Days are numbered!

With every fellow sufferer it always seems to boil down to mines worse than yours. The inevitable demise into hatred and loathing for a fellow sufferer.
I dont see that happening here at all..
what i do see is people sharing empathy for and offering suggestions on how to manage/cope with this thing called fibromyalgia.. Since there is so little actual research being done, and docs dont seem to know what to do with us, it is up to us to figure out what works for each of us individually.. and we do that by sharing what works for us, and what doesnt.. maybe it will help someone else, maybe it wont but getting out there so others can try is the only way to know.

Seems to me you are someone that just likes to stir the pot up... more commonly referred to as a "troll" in other places.

Yet another masterpiece of ugliness in the forum bunch whom thinks their being clever!
If the forum moderators were any good at all they'd see that a forum supporter aka critic aka sarcastic numpty was the one who has the problem. And offers zero influence for the positive!

Days are numbered!

Mr Bee,

As a moderator, I need to let you know that what is numbered is your days of posting on this forum if you do not change how you are doing things.

This is a place for people to encourage and support each other, not to criticize the forum or other people. If you feel as you say you do about this forum you are welcome to stop coming here.

If you continue to post messages that are rude, critical, and not helpful or supportive to anyone, you may be suspended or banned from the forum. We do not need this kind of talk here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back