Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
Oregon
I get very relaxed at the end of the day if I take my bubble bath and listen to my music. Both are very calming for me and if you're brain is stress-free, your body will follow suit. Anything that I can do that is soothing and calming is a great way for me to spend my time. Going to the beach is another r thing that keeps me in a calmer state no matter what else is going on. I love to read and write as well. What do you like to do to Relax?

I think that anything with water involved has to be relaxing for the muscles, either the beach, a bath or a lake, it's great for the muscles.

I also love bubble baths they are so relaxing. I live in the country and there is a little lake nearby and I love to go there and relax. Sometimes I take a book and just sit there and read for hours.

I swim...and swim..and float, and swim. Fresh water only because the chlorine in pools makes me stiffen up afterwards.

I just browse wikipedia sometimes, watch peep show, practise with my Rubik's cube (I'ma speedcuber) and sometimes just go for a drive in the country.

I am long term planning to move to the beach - I have just had 3 nights down at the coast which makes me want to live there even more. For me its the waves against the shore - even or especially when its stormy. I can sit and watch the waves forever and it just gives me a feeling of incredible peace. I also like fishing which kind of goes well with the coast lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back