Not open for further replies.

Uhura

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
I can't find where you ask questions about this forum. But when you go over someone's name, it says 'reaction score'. How do ou give trophies? Is there a FAQ for things like this somewhere?

Solution
Reaction score is just a built-in thing for the community software. It increases as others "like" your posts or comments. I gave you a "like" above.

The trophies are just awards that boost reaction score for certain accomplishments; there's very few of them and mostly occur for new members because they're "posting for the first time" or "receiving their first like" et cetera. Trophies are automatically system given and can't be given by members, or to members.
Reaction score is just a built-in thing for the community software. It increases as others "like" your posts or comments. I gave you a "like" above.

The trophies are just awards that boost reaction score for certain accomplishments; there's very few of them and mostly occur for new members because they're "posting for the first time" or "receiving their first like" et cetera. Trophies are automatically system given and can't be given by members, or to members.

Solution
Ok Thanks. Then it is just based on if members 'like', the others aren't things we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back