What is a Robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manipulation of thoughts since the last 3(+?) US elections is far greater
than any advertising or media control & normal fake news has ever been able to.
You sure have that right! Very astute way of putting it. So many people I know, especially younger people, just don't seem to be concerned about it, or even want to know it is happening.

It was kinda like ‘there’s hundreds of robots watching us! what do they all want!? Jemima knew what I meant (what a gal) and she explained it ( it calmed me down bit 😆) I think those types of things come under the alternative therapies (I’m saying nothing haha) 🌈🌈🌈

Gals, gals, you are genii :LOL: (or however you put that): Mushrooms apparently may be an answer... but best wait for the research that's going on. 😎

"Types Of Medical Mushrooms For Treating": Reishi mushrooms are particularly effective for fibromyalgia due to the fact that it helps reduce spasticity in muscles, Irritable bowel syndrome, Colitis, Ulcers, bronchial spasms, and it helps the liver detoxify waste. .... Cordyceps sinensis has been found to help relieve anxiety, treat insomnia, increase energy, enhance the immune system, and to clear toxins from the kidneys, lungs, and lymph nodes. Many fibromyalgia patients find that it is useful for treating fatigue, exhaustion, and provides energy and increased stamina. (fungihealth, taken from fibromyalgiaremedies, similar on fibrowomen, citing fungihealth)
Ganonature after blabla refers to a 2015 Spanish (only preliminary!) study where ganoderma lucidum (= Reishi) helped performance in (only!) 65 FM-women. ("Ganoderma lucidum improves physical fitness in women with fibromyalgia." on redalyc, 6g/d for 6 weeks: no actual dosage suggestions).
Now that was more the herbal type, but psilocybin (there we are getting more magic 🪄🧙‍♂️🧙‍♀️) is also being studied:
"Letting the Sun Shine In? Psychedelics Are Being Trialed in Fibromyalgia" (healthrising, Dec21): 2 research groups are starting on psilocybin with FM, one on LSD for pain and one on psilocybin on cluster headaches. One of the first 2 is associated with Clauw, Michigan, one of the most respected FM/pain-researchers, who'd also like to do research on cannabis, if the FDA weren't as restrictive.
"The study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of TRYP-8802, an oral formulation of synthetic psilocybin developed by Tryp. The treatment, which will also include psychotherapy, is designed to target pain through neuroplasticity, which alters and reorganizes neural networks in the brain." (Can psychedelics be used to treat fibromyalgia? On painnewsnetwork.).
Microdosing psilocybin and/or LSD is what self-guinea pigs are trying (healthrising at the bottom, with some links).
Reddit as ever has people trialling, e.g. Magic mushroom fibro treatment (meaning microdosing), saying that it's legal in CDN and parts of the US? But a caveat by the OP there, with his good experiences "Mushrooms in high dose and acid can cause extreme fibro pain in some people. Be careful." And painnewsnetwork clarifies: "LSD, psilocybin and other psychedelics are classified as Schedule I controlled substances, meaning they have a high potential for abuse and currently have no accepted medical use in the United States." but also that e.g. Denver decriminalized magic mushrooms in 2019 (magic-mushrooms-psychedelics-and-chronic-pain).

Bottom line for me is: I'm in doubt, and waiting for the research. Microdosing things like melatonin and CBD oil didn't work out.

I can honestly say @JayCS (hand on heart) I have never tried “magical” mushrooms, but my sister did once said the bus stop grew teeth and started smiling at her weird 😂🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Oh I don’t half learn new things on here aye I’m sure I can feel a couple of
brain cells waking up 🙃🧠🙂

I can honestly say @JayCS (hand on heart) I have never tried “magical” mushrooms, but my sister did once said the bus stop grew teeth and started smiling at her weird 😂🤣 🤣
Same here, but I did “try” quite a few things in the 70’s (had a lot of fun too - maybe one of those “don’t ask don’t tell” things!). But the 70’s were a loooooong time ago. Any of that stuff would probably give me a heart attack now!

I noticed that when you see what members are online, like today it shows that there are 115 “Robots”. What does this mean?
Thank you for asking. I was wondering myself and have been reading the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back