Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
CA
State
AB
What do you feel with Chronic Fatigue? Is it a disease or disorder? Does it tie into another disease? Is it different than Fibromyalgia? Or the fatigue you experience with Fibromyalgia is actually Chronic Fatigue?

That's actually perfect! Thank you so much :)

Interesting information! I'll have to look into it further. The only thing that doesn't fit me is the headaches. I get headaches but I'm not sure what they are. I think they're usually sinus of the nature.

Interesting about the allergy tests, as well. I had an allergy test about 6 years ago. I have the report on my computer and I always laugh when I read it. My doctor never told me about the results; I suspect she knew I would tell her to drop dead if, she suggested I get rid of my dogs. They help me cope. I can deal with the allergens.

I, also, tested positive to a dust mite that wasn't found in our region. They couldn't explain why I reacted to, basically, one of their controls. They said it was an allergen I would have had to come in contact with but, I'd never been to where it's found (South America). I also never knew the dark circles around my eyes are due to allergies and not lack of sleep.

I wonder, if I could take this info to my doctor and convince her I'm not tired because I sleep more than 8 hrs a night.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link 1sweed. Yuppie flu indeed? There's a load of good information in there and the quicker they start to make cannabis legal there's not much I'm willing to have handed to me by a quack....Just my personal stance on the matter. My father-in-law thinks it's a lazy flu I've had but there's no talking to him about it.

Great link :) Yes there is a lot of info out there on cfs. I guess the definition I heard most is that most people with cfs do not recover that easily after physical/emotional stress and that they feel exhausted after exercising. It is a chronic disease (as the name suggests), although for some people it comes and goes. As a cfs sufferer you need to learn to pace yourself in order to not overexert yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back