What is considered a good day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't want to sound obnoxious, but every day is a good day..

I know there is no way I will be without pain every day the for rest of my life. I'm thankful for each day I wake up start out slow and warm up slowly.

So I just take one day at a time. Some days I can do more than others,while there are those days no energy for much of anything. I spent all of last winter barely able to walk. Never want to go there again.

I try to keep movin otherwise it's a lock down vicious circle. I feel better just getting outside & toodling around even if I don't accomplish to much. Tylenol is my drug of choice..LOL

Some days it does get the best of me but that's ok I always think I can only control so much and live with that philosophy. Life is a Gift!

Amen Shades of Idaho! I'm still working on getting to that mindset. I'm there more and more, but sometimes it just takes a person down. I had a good day today and actually got most of me "healthy" food shopping done. Yesterday was a good day and I actually got the house cleaned. I asked my husband if tomorrow, he can take our daughter to daycare cuz I want to sleep in. I'd like a good day for me tomorrow.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back