Not open for further replies.

MegaZero

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
Am just curious but what are your hobbies? Gardening? Writing? Anything!

Feel free to share with us what you do and why you like it because I am curious to know.

Share with us!

I have lots of hobbies, but I guess my favorites are gardening and cooking, sewing and doing other crafts, reading and writing, walking in the woods and taking pictures of buildings and animals, and nature. :)

M favorite hobbies are gardening, sewing, reading, scrapbooking, writing, making jewelry and photography. (When I'm able)

Currently: Reading, gaming, and learning how to crochet. I am also going to be looking into learning how to knit and maybe someday get a sewing machine to learn how to sew.

I enjoy reading, watching movies, music, and time with family and friends.

Currently: Reading, gaming, and learning how to crochet. I am also going to be looking into learning how to knit and maybe someday get a sewing machine to learn how to sew.
There is a kit at Hobby Lobby I used called "I taught myself knitting". I used it to learn to knit and was able to do it without formal instructions. I highly recommend it.

Crochet, card making, jewelry, all kinds off crafts. Gardening sci- fi. I got so many things going on in my head I never get the time to let them all out. So many unfinished projects, so little time or energy

Cooking (am a recipe tester), reading, walking, counted cross stitch, ancient history and travel (with much difficulty). My worry is not reading all the books I want in my lifetime! :) As pain forces me to lie down much of the time, I read about 300 books a year.

Last edited:
There is a kit at Hobby Lobby I used called "I taught myself knitting". I used it to learn to knit and was able to do it without formal instructions. I highly recommend it.

I self-taught myself crochet, I figure with as many youtube videos and blogs I should be able to self-teach knitting too :)

I crochet all kinds of things. Blankets, booties, dresses, sweaters, doilies. My best is women's sweaters, they are beautiful. I sew quilts also. I paint baby dolls and make them look real. In our little town has an art center and me and my mom sell our homemade projects there. All towns should have an art center. I have just started beading and cross stitch. These hobbies are things I can do most of the time except really bad days.

I have a variety of different hobbies. I really enjoy reading and writing. In fact, all of my income these days is writing based. However, the thing that I enjoy doing the most with my free time is that I love scrapbooking. It is my goal to have complete life books done for each of my kids by the time that they graduate high school.

Hello,
Many people have their own hobbies and my hobby is to learn new thing and implement them in my life and my secondary hobby is dancing.... :smile:

I don't really have a lot of hobbies but the ones that I do have, I enjoy doing almost daily. I like doing plastic canvas, coloring intricate things like Mandalas and reading. I also tend to watch a lot of TV while playing with my small animal zoo: 4 rats, 4 guinea pigs and 2 cats. Of course, chatting online might also be considered a hobby for me LOL

My favorite hobby for the past year has been bodybuilding. Working out was rough when I first started, but now that my body is used to it, I can't get enough of it. I always look forward to working out. It's my time to release any anger and stress that the day has oh-so-graciously provided me with.

Aside from that, driving is another one of my favorite hobbies. I used to remember my parents always complaining about having to drive because it was so "boring," but now that I'm able to drive, I can't get enough of it. I drive when I'm bored, I drive when I'm mad and need to relax, I drive when I'm sad, etc. No matter what mood I'm in, I can get into my car and go anywhere I want, whenever I want. It's my time to think and be alone.

I have a 60 acre hobby farm, so I spend most of my time taking care of animals, gardening, cooking, wandering around the property taking pictures of random things. I plan to turn the rental house on the property into an art studio so I can get back into pottery, stained glass, jewelery, etc.

I really need to get a hobby that gets me out of the house as I'm turning into a serious hermit. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back