Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi my name is Tiffany. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia back in January of this year 2014. It all start with a slip and fall on ice. I have been off work since. I have also been fighting with my long term disability work insurance since May. I have lost my phone, credit cards savings and about to lose my best friend/ my roommate. I have no money just get enough assistance from the government to pay my rent. I'm in so much pain sometimes I just stay home and cry. My financial situation is so bad I have asked my doctor to write a note for me to return to work on modified duties. I'm scared.

Hi Tiffany! So sorry to hear about your situation, I'm in a similar situation and have been for a while, but let me tell you there is always hope! I know it is hard to see it right now, but the best you can do is try to stay call and live one day at the time. I'm doing that and so far a lot wonderful things have happened. You just need to do whatever you need to do, annd hope for the best. I do that everyday, I do my part and expect to see the good things coming!

Are there no support organizations where you are that can help provide legal advice and stuff to help you with your fight against the insurance people? In the UK we have the CAB and a couple of other groups which will help a person if an organization is trying to wriggle out of their obligations. I know people with fibro have had to use them quite often but it does get results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back