Whats this about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Wood

I have another question for everyone, I don't mean to be gross or anything but does anybody else get oily stools? I've started noticing that lately , what's that about?

Hey Cindy,

Don't worry about asking gross questions - if you can't do that in a health forum, where can you?! Hmm, oily stools are a sign that your body is not absorbing nutrients properly. Have you recently changed your diet in any way, or started taking a new medication?

Several different health conditions can cause oily stools, including problems with your liver or pancreas, celiac disease, Crohn's disease, kidney stones, and a bunch of others. I know you've got tons on your plate right now, but I'd say it's definitely something to get checked out if it doesn't go away. Your doctor can make sure there's nothing going on that needs attention!

I'd definitely recommend seeing a doctor about this. As Jemima says, it could be caused by many different things and you need to know.

Yeah that would be all I need is something else to deal with , I will definitely ask my doc I have an appt. the 18th

Hopefully nothing serious! Good luck 💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back