kmpisces

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
Where would you say the pain is worst? If you even have an area. There are some days when I would just say everywhere. That is for sure. But I feel I have more upper body pain than lower body.

I am similar to you. Some days my entire body hurts but if my hips, thighs, knees, ankles and feet are not hurting much I have amplified pain from the waist up. I find upper body pain for me is worst in the morning and often moves downward once I'm out if bed and moving around. It's different for everyone but I can defiantly say my worst pain is my upper half!

It's weird....my worst pain used to be my upper body, but in the last year, it's moved to my lower body. My legs and FEET are absolutely the worst!

I've always thought it was strange, but the friends I have who are dealing with fibro are about 50-50 on where they have the most pain. About half for upper and the other half for lower. It was always such a mystery to me that one diagnosis could cause such different kinds of pain to different people, but that's exactly what it does.

My lower half is the worst pain, most days the entire body hurts its just the lower is worst.

My upper back is the absolute worst. I try different yoga stretches to get rid of the pain but it is always there 24/7. My legs come in as second. Often my muscles will just twitch on their own. Fun to watch. lol

The area that gives me the most troubles is my lower body, my legs and feet seem to be specially affected. I also suffer from joint pain; my knees give me some hell often. My back pain is 100% chronic... and to top it off I suffer from IBS :/ I'm just 26 by the way... been suffering from all this since I was 15 or 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back