Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2022
Country
US
State
VA
Today marks 3 weeks on Cymbalta for fibro , depression and anxiety. It was supposed to be the 1,2 punch to it all. okay so physically I feel better pain-wise in the morning when i wake up (i dont have to lay there as long before i can get up. Also im still really ache but it does take the edge off. so success!!! Anxiety wise i feel like I'm having the same results that i had with prozac. My thoughts are still calm. Depression wise I'm going through hell. I'm just sad all the time and sometimes i don't even know why. With sleep it's still really touching and go but I'm up every morning by 4 am. I just feel like I'm never going to sleep longer than that. Negative symptom wise i kinda feel like im going through menopause- hot flashes, headaches, some days i cant eat, and my IBS is still really bad. I get lightheaded easily. I think its to soon to say this is a good or bad fit for me but this is where i am in the journey.

Doesn't sound too bad - thanks for the update! Always keen to know how people are doing. :cool:

Today marks 3 weeks on Cymbalta for fibro , depression and anxiety. It was supposed to be the 1,2 punch to it all. okay so physically I feel better pain-wise in the morning when i wake up (i dont have to lay there as long before i can get up. Also im still really ache but it does take the edge off. so success!!! Anxiety wise i feel like I'm having the same results that i had with prozac. My thoughts are still calm.
Good news!
Depression wise I'm going through hell. I'm just sad all the time and sometimes i don't even know why. With sleep it's still really touching and go but I'm up every morning by 4 am. I just feel like I'm never going to sleep longer than that.
Are these essentially the same as before?
Negative symptom wise i kinda feel like im going through menopause- hot flashes, headaches, some days i cant eat, and my IBS is still really bad. I get lightheaded easily. I think its to soon to say this is a good or bad fit for me but this is where i am in the journey.
Aside from IBS, are these all new?

Thanks for updating us. It's nice to hear how someone is doing and learn in the process ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back