Where is your worst pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend always has problems in his lower back. He can't lay down comfortably and is always having problems. He says that it feels as if someone is always punching him in that area whenever he tries to get up, the pain is too much.

My worst pain is always in my hips. It's either the right one, that has some nerve and tendon damage that is only healing very slowly, or the left one, that tries to compensate for the tense muscles on the other side.
A lot of times, the left side of my neck hurts as well. Occasionally my ankles are affected as well. Basically, my pain tends to move around a lot, which I find better than having a chronic static pain in the same place all the time. I had that before, and it stressed me monumentally.

My worst pain is in my left shoulder, shoulder blade, and down my left arm to elbow, below my elbow to fingertips is like my face, numb and no. feeling at all. My shoulder pain is terrible, deep in my shoulder a burning, stabbing feeling that never goes away. Medication, pain cream, ice packs, heating pads, etc will lessen it, but 20 minutes later, it's back and worse than ever..

My worst pain is in my left shoulder and through out my chest. Heart checked out all good but
it scares the heck out of me every time.
At least the Lyrica is helping no flare in 3 weeks just minor aches & pains...

Lately my worse pain is in my legs and feet. My arms are tired and ache, and my brain is tired from all the planning and cleaning, getting ready to move. Even thou I got another month I worry about being ready to move in. So I grit my teeth, as they say and force myself to keep going even thou I am pushing my limits to the max. :(

Even thou I got another month I worry about being ready to move in. So I grit my teeth, as they say and force myself to keep going even thou I am pushing my limits to the max.

Where you going 1Sweed? Good move I hope..... :)

It's very painful to move and overwhelming. Don't overdo....

From one street to one above me at my mom's house. She has been living with me since Christmas and I am trying to clean her house to move back in. It is a hard job cause she has got too much stuff. So I kind of shuffle stuff from one room to another to make room and lots is getting throw out and recycled. So I am pulling double duty caring for her and trying to get things in order to move.

It is very hard and without the help of my good friends, I would never get it done. Thanks for asking. I am over doing and paying big time for it, but it has to be done. Alas, by me only. UGH!

Hello
No matter the intensity of a flare up my back, hips and knees are always the worst. What I don't seem to understand is they say fibro does not cause inflammation ( beg to differ) so why does it seem to effect the majority of joints and they feel swollen all the time? My fingers swell all the time and all my knuckles hurt and are stiff.:?:

My worst pain is my shoulders and hips and down my legs. Hurts so bad everyday! I am only on Lyrica 75mg twice a day. I think I need something more. Does anyone have anxiety attacks? I was in Walmart and all of a sudden I got very anxious. I just wanted to get out of there. I never used to be like this. I am so overwhelmed with all of this and can cry at the drop of the hat. Any suggestions?

My worst pain is in my shoulders, hips, and legs. It is everyday and relentless. I am on 75mg twice a day but I think I need something more. I was told about homeopathic remedies but have not tried that yet. Does anyone have anxiety attacks? I was in Walmart today and became overwhelmed and anxious and I needed to get out of there. I have never been like that. This has been a horrible year!

Do you try to stay on probiotics daily?
Do some research on candida overgrowth.
When yeast flares up in my body, I experience sinus and tooth infections.
I also experience gut and female organ pain from yeast overgrowth in my body.

Sugar and milk intolerance (lactose intolerance) and eating lot of dairy/cheese makes yeast overgrowth worsen.
Do you feel worse when you eat these things - keep a diary and start cutting out food that seems to make you worse 24 hours after eating it.
I would purge down to only eating whole foods (fresh fruit, veggies, meats, fish, and whole grains). Then see how you feel.
Might be something in your diet causing an overgrowth in your body and causing your symptoms.
Hope that helps.

In my lower leg. For some reason a nap seems to cure it, albeit temporarily. It is worst in the morning, and gradually improves throughout the day. In fact if I do a lot of walking then rest it, by evening it can be even better.

My worst pain is in my hip and spine. Sometimes my legs give out and I can't go up the stairs. But my back pain is the worst, I can't sleep and I keep moving trying to find a comfortable position. Pain medication does not seem to help in the slightest.

My worst pain is in my cervical area/neck. I work on computers and have an infant, so I am always in an awkward position holding him or bottles or staring at a computer. Using pillows a lot definitely helps my back and neck.

I've hurt myself significantly while moving furniture before. If you are moving, hire someone from Craigslist to help you move things.
Doing it yourself will hurt for a long, long time. It is hard to break the pain cycle once it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back