kmpisces

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
I suffer pain in many different areas, But I do feel that some pain is worse than others. Where do you feel is your worst pain?

Today the worst pain is in my wrist. Usually I would say the worst pain is in my head but it varies. My head, neck, shoulders, back and stomach hurt most of the time and sometimes have a turn at being my worst pain. But sometimes a joint or muscle will suddenly and randomly be agony.

What about you?

I am sorry to hear your worst pain is in your head. Do you feel your pain is like a migraine? I ask, because I have several migraines a week. I would say that pain is the most difficult to deal with. I also have been having increasingly more pain in my back.

My mouth 24/7 along with bitter taste....worse than any other fibro sx i have experienced in 30 years. Not sure this is related to fibr but there are not many support groups out there that are active.

My mouth 24/7 along with bitter taste....worse than any other fibro sx i have experienced in 30 years. Not sure this is related to fibr but there are not many support groups out there that are active.

Okay, this may sound really odd but I'll put it out there since you said you're not sure if it's related to fibro. I should say I have *no* idea if that can be a symptom or not, *but* I do know that, goofy as it sounds, post nasal drip can cause what you described.

There's a bitter taste, and sometimes it's "metallic" taste like blood. It can make gums extremely sore and because of that, it feels as if there are toothaches all over your mouth. The gums feel infected and inflamed.

Whether or not your case is fibro, I sure hope it gets better for you real soon!

My worst pain is my spine and my hips. I also have psoriatic arthritis to complicate matters. So sometimes it is hard to decipher which disease I am fighting at the moment. I actually have arthritis in the joints of the vertebrae. Sometimes I can feel each individual vertebrae. As for my hips, I cannot lie on my sides for very long. I toss over frequently at night because of the pain. I even invested in a Tempurpedic mattress which does help a lot but did not eleviate the pain. I also cannot touch my hips with my fingers because it hurts.
I also have miagraine headaches daily. The first medicine I take when I get up is Excedrine.
Does anyone else have irritable bowel? Wow that hurts! Who knew waste could hurt so bad as it moves through your colon!?
As far as managing pain, I wish it were simple. Take a pill and it goes away, but I have found it takes several measures. I have a hot tub, very nice! I do yoga, I get Remicade infusions every 4 weeks for arthritis as well as take methotrexate. I also rest my back frequently. I am lying flat right now as I type because I was working on framing some photos and my back stopped me, but I will get back to it! Sorry rambling here!
Does anyone else get tendonitis easily? I got tennis elbow. Not from tennis, but from knitting! Ha a. I have to laugh at that one!
I also have pain that migrates. Anyone else?

Legs, without a doubt. From tender spots to outside thighs so sore to cramps in my calves to tingling all over my legs to electric shock pain all over my legs to HELP. :) My legs are the worst.

Well, I'm not in pain every single day, but when I do is serious. The most painful and annoying pain for me is my back pain, plus my wrist pain... isn't like my wrists hurt all the time when I get this... they just hurt so bad when I try to lean on something using my hands... thus creating some pressure on my wrists! During those days I can't use my hands a lot, I can't even push doors.... because it is too painful! I suffer from feet pain too... that one is also very annoying! My heels are the part of my feet that bothers me the most, after that my toes... My knees are also in bad shape, oh gosh... I'm just 26 :(

EDIT: My neck pain is also very annoying.

Hello,
Well my worst pain is in my left hands index finger, it swells sometimes badly and the pain is very bad ish.....:(

My worst pain is definitely in my legs. I get horrible cramps and muscle spasms, they always feel as if electricity is running through them. My knees often feel swollen and inflamed, same with my ankles, and a general soreness in my hips. I tend to also have a lot of back pain as well, and it varies from the small of my back to up between the shoulder blades.
I have headaches nearly every day, and frequent migraines.

It's interesting reading about others having wrist pain - my right wrist suddenly began to hurt so bad a few nights ago that if I hadn't been just sitting in bed reading a book when it started, I would have sworn it was broken.

I have pain in my left leg. when i wake up in the morning time my leg pain increase too much. i am looking for best cure recovering that problem fast.

My worst pain is in my right knee. It feels like pain just pools there and it causes my knee to swell up really bad. It hurts to extend my leg completely. I hate it. The other place I have a lot of pain are my shoulder blades. The pain I get there is so bad, I've screamed when someone has touched those spots. The pain can become that white-hot pain if I don't try to remedy the situation once it starts.

My worst pain is my legs, feet, and ankles. It's been that way for several years now.

To the lady with the mouth pain....can you describe what it's like? I had really bad dry mouth, then a burning type pain in my mouth and on my tongue. It made it so difficult to eat or drink certain things. Even mint gum. I've been using toothpaste and mouthwash for dry mouth. That helps so much. Plus my dentist said to take a vitamin b complex, because that helps mouth soreness. I have to say that it really does! I'm thinking mouth problems may be a part of fibro. I have seen that on symptoms lists before.

General question, but does anyone's pain get worse depending on the weather? Yesterday we had tornadoes in the area and the pain in my knee was so bad, I could barely walk. I ended up having to take something for it because I couldn't fully extend my leg. I don't know if it has anything to do with the pressure in the air or what. I mentioned to my husband that my knee was really starting to hurt (this was before the storms really arrived) and he said "ohhh boy, we are going to get hit pretty bad" and...we did. Does this happen to anyone else? It happens to my mom with her wrist.

My pain is worse in my hips and knees. It hurts all the time in these places. I also have the general all over pain where I feel like I have been it by a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back