Which Age Would You Go Back to If You Could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderr

Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
WI
I honestly should go back and erase most of it! I would think long and hard before I married and before I considered having children. I would pursue a career at a younger age and I would excell! I wouldn't slide by, I would work hard to achieve my goals. I am doing that now but I was a later starter!:confused:

Looking back over my life, there is a lot that I would like to just erase and live over differently, if I had the chance to do that. However, I love my children, so I would not want to go back far enough to lose them, but after that, modifying my life, and making wiser decisions would definitely be what I would want to do. I don't know if I would end up staying with my kids father, but I am sure that I could do a better job of making the marriage work at this point than I did back then. That was a hard time for the children, as well as myself, and I would love to have the chance to do it over, and do it better, for their sake as well as mine, and their dads.

Looking back over my life, there is a lot that I would like to just erase and live over differently, if I had the chance to do that.

I have to say I agree. I know that sounds sad, but there are just things that I would do much differently.
If I had to choose an age, I honestly would choose to be like 15 when things were easy. Most of our parents/families/caregivers did so much for us and most of us had no idea how stressful and hard life really is sometimes, lol

I would go back to my twenties, knowing the things I know now. I would of listen to Mom when she told me what I do to my body in my twenties will affect my forties and orlder and it sure did. Taking care of your body in your early years is very important for most.

It would be hard to relive some of the times I've endured. I would not want to do that so I would have to go back quite a ways. I am pretty settled and satisfied with my life right now altho I hope I am not offered to go back.:-o

Ha-ha - how about never being born? Seriously. If I had to be born and could pick an age to be permanently frozen in, it would be around the age of 8. Nintendo had just come out and school was fun and easy. You really are free as a child. You only have school for 4 to 6 hours a day then you get to play games and eat for the rest of the day. When you get older you realize just how much of a prison planet Earth really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back