why not so grim reaper

Hi all I'm Kim 52 years young finally married to the love of my life after 2 bad marriages, raised 4 girls mostly on my own. Diagnosed with severe scoliosis at 40 1 successful surgery, one failed , one Revision and total rebuild, then diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Back in school to be a Vet Tech and working full time. Riding Motorcycles and a MC Club Wife, Trying to live my best life and not letting my disease control me.

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Welcome, from a fellow motorbike lover, animal lover, and Fibro human. :)

Badger

You can't beat the growl of a Harley, mean sounding engines. A close friend of mine used to ride until a industrial accident. I've had a few drinks with bikers, great crowd. Sounds like you've been through hell but are determined to move on and make a good life for yourself. Welcome to the club and enjoy your bike rides 👍

Jemima

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2019
Country
PT
THANKS, I love riding my Can am and on the back of my hubbys harley, and I have a husky and boxer mix, and 4 frogs of al things, lol
I love that you keep frogs 💚 Wow, that sounds like a beautiful dog combo - must be quite the looker!

ACTUALLY ITS A HUSKY MALE AND FEMALE BOXER MIX AND MY FROGS ARE POISON DART FROGS, sorry not yelling im at work and we work in all caps lol.

Badger

Poison dart frogs, very interesting, they could come in very handy. Huskies are beautiful looking dogs.