Not open for further replies.

notsogrimreaper

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2018
Country
US
Hi all I'm Kim 52 years young finally married to the love of my life after 2 bad marriages, raised 4 girls mostly on my own. Diagnosed with severe scoliosis at 40 1 successful surgery, one failed , one Revision and total rebuild, then diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Back in school to be a Vet Tech and working full time. Riding Motorcycles and a MC Club Wife, Trying to live my best life and not letting my disease control me.

Welcome, from a fellow motorbike lover, animal lover, and Fibro human. :)

THANKS, I love riding my Can am and on the back of my hubbys harley, and I have a husky and boxer mix, and 4 frogs of al things, lol

You can't beat the growl of a Harley, mean sounding engines. A close friend of mine used to ride until a industrial accident. I've had a few drinks with bikers, great crowd. Sounds like you've been through hell but are determined to move on and make a good life for yourself. Welcome to the club and enjoy your bike rides 👍

THANKS, I love riding my Can am and on the back of my hubbys harley, and I have a husky and boxer mix, and 4 frogs of al things, lol
I love that you keep frogs 💚 Wow, that sounds like a beautiful dog combo - must be quite the looker!

ACTUALLY ITS A HUSKY MALE AND FEMALE BOXER MIX AND MY FROGS ARE POISON DART FROGS, sorry not yelling im at work and we work in all caps lol.

Poison dart frogs, very interesting, they could come in very handy. Huskies are beautiful looking dogs.

UNFORTUNATLY ... they aren't poisonous while in captivity do to their diet lol

Oh that's interesting, I didn't know it had to do with diet.

YES in the wild they eat poison fire ants in captivity they eat wingless fruit flies.

because it makes it easier to see across the applications we use on different devices such as phones and tablets as well as computers. And this was done way before I came on board and will probably be done way after I leave lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back