Wobbly Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how it is when you want to take a long walk (and you know it will do you a world of good if only you can do it) but end up feeling too fatigued to go very far after all. This is probably the thing I hate the most about having fibro, far more than the pain, it's the fact that my activities are curtailed and I don't have enough energy. If I just had my normal energy level, I would be so happy. And on some days, I do have that level of energy but not often. And I still have to pace myself, of course, or pay dearly for it if I overdo.

I also have chronic periodic nausea, although that is better than chronic constant nausea which I had for many years before I discovered that I am gluten-intolerant. Ginger tincture has helped somewhat with this. I think I will add mint to it, and see if that might help more. It is very difficult for me to eat enough healthy food (the healthy part is easy, the enough part is hard) when I feel nauseous.

Oh I get bad wobbly legs sometimes I feel the same way like they are not going to finish carrying me to the destination I am going to , sometimes I get nausea with it, and sometimes I am bumping into furniture, I just try to lay down when that happens because I get very shaky, and my mind is very foggy. If I just rest it helps some not a lot but some. Auriel you summed it up fabulously its hard to explain how it feels, but you hit the nail on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back