Other
Diagnosis
11/1991
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi guys,

I have been very worried about my symptoms, It started with severe aching and stiffness in my hands and wrists and even fingers. Then I began widespread twitching, now I have stiffness and aching knees, arms, feet? You name it! It aches and cracks and hurts!

Please let me know if this sounds like fibro. I will be reassured if anything as I am worried about ALS, although I am only 23 haha

Thank you

Best,

Lilly

:roll:Oh so typical symptoms of Fibromyalgia for sure. I have had this for over 30 years and at 52 can hardly type, being a former musician becuase my hands tingle, cramp up, swell and legs, feet, neck stiffness are a PAIN. The nerves are overacting causing your symptoms. Actually Fibromyalgia mimics MS so much it is scary! Blessings

Hi Quando,

Thank you for your reply! That makes me feel better (believe it or not) I was worried about ALS or MS. So this is a better prospect. I have a neurologist appointment in two weeks (hopefully good news.)

Do you get any twitching? I seem to have big twitches constantly! My legs also feel so stiff every time I walk....today my foot went numb for no reason.

UGH these symptoms! My doctor is blaming it on anxiety, but I know something is up!

Welcome to the site, jumping mussels where bad for me for a good few months. Try not to panic about what it could be,you will drive yourself nuts.
Fibro makes u ache stiff sore skin hurt headaches cramps brain fog feeling like you have flu .to name but a few.

sounds like it to me. wait to see what neuro says. see my post under general discussions called what is fibromyalgia.

Sounds a lot like me as well and my doctor is almost 100% sure I have fibromyalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back