DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
MI
Hi ,
I'm not sure whether to be happy or discouraged. I was told by my disability lawyer that he read thru my medical records file and he did not see a diagnosis for Fibromyalgia. Furthermore, I went to my sleep doctor today and she said that my diagnoses are Chronic Pain Disorder or maybe it was Syndrome. .. and Inflammatory Arthritis. Many of the doctors are affiliated with one of the hospitals here. So every patient's medical files from every doctor affiliated with that hospital, is on a giant server that every doctor affiliated with that hospital can access. It's really quite ingenious except for the fact that if it were ever hacked. ...oh boy.

Last edited:
Well that's certainly interesting. From what little I know about chronic pain syndrome, it has a lot of symptoms like fibromyalgia and is about as "mysterious." Perhaps the treatment for that, if different, can help you. My mom has RA, so I know there are decent treatments for that. Good luck. Hugs.

Thank you Loftpat. I found out today that my medical records should have been delivered to my doctor's new office today. They're supposed to call me once they have them. I can't wait to get into see him!

I think chronic pain syndrome and fibro are the same thing! All these words fibrositis and rheumatism(used 50 years ago) chronic fatigue, ME Fibromyalgia, Myoofacial pain syndrome...honestly its all pain and fatigue and a load of other mysterious symptoms that all the medical professional all have slightly different opinions or words they use

....some have more pain some have more fatigue some get IBS and urinary problems and more....some get it variable ...some are not too bad and some are bedridden.

All i ask is please dear god find something that truly helps us...SOON!

Good Luck Cheryl Ann with your disability claim whatever your medical papers say x

Thank you Willow. This truly is a support group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back