Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Today I was going in town ,the tiredness hit me like a brick and noway was I going anywhere,
My legs feel like lead. I walked to the village shop and can't stop sweating .ai wish it was winter lol I'm never cold.
I just hope tomorrow's better as I have to go in weather I can do it or not.

sounds like you may also be dehydrated.

fibro folks please stay hydrated as that will reduce pain levels too.
found that out from my doctor on monday.

Staying well hydrated with water is important. It can help boost your energy and your metabolism and help with with weight loss. I hadn't heard about helping with pain but I'm not surprised.

I drink like a fish . And no I don't mean beer lol. So I'm not sure it's that. My body just shuts down someday.

Yeah I know what you mean.. I just don't know how much energy I have sometimes until I'm doing something and in the middle of it I realize I have to stop, that window from realizing I'm exhausted to needing a place to rest asap is tiny. I have yet to take advantage of those motorized handicap carts in stores to save energy and last longer. It sucks driving all the way into town and not having enough energy to finish your tasks.. but I try to focus on the fact I got out and got some fresh air and was mobile. Doesn't work all the time but sometimes it makes me feel better and less frustrated.

getting out and moving your muscles is so important to reducing your pains. you may over do it. but your muscles are not sending 100's of message to the brain and over working it and your nerves. use the cart at the store. dont park the car to close to the door. that will help reduce the weakness.

im sleep apnea and i drink distilled water my wife hates me half a jug or more a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back