Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Well I'm in a flare,I did my floors.on hands and knees.its the kind of flooring that have a grip.so dirt gets stuck in tiny grooves.
And a mop just doesn't clean it.so once a month I do it .
And that was it I felt like death after.theres no way on earth my mum and dad can do it.
And there is no way I can't walk on a dirty floor.
I think a flare was coming,I just pushed it.
I want to ask something.does anyone else choke sometimes.ots like I don't swallow sometimes and choke.
I also have started feeling faint .only twice.and I have got a really crappy chesty cough.
There's a nasty virus and all my family sound like we smoke 20 a day lol.i lost my voice a week around .still not back right.x

That sounds like tedious work. I'm sorry it caused you to get into flare.

I understand about feeling yucky. I've had strep-pneumo for the past two weeks almost. The cough is killer. I know exactly what you mean about sounding like a heavy chain smoker lol. I was on the phone talking to my cousin and started having a coughing fit and he actually asked me if I was smoking because he didn't know I'd started smoking lol no, I'm just really sick.

I've pretty much been in bed for the last week. Today is the first day I've gotten up and even gotten out of the house a little bit. I'm still in pain and feeling really drained with no energy, but I had to get my baby-dog some food.

I hope you start feeling better soon and the virus passes quickly. I hope your flare passes quickly as well. Being sick and in a flare is no fun. Sending lots of warm hugs and positive energy your way.

Hi Forgetmenot,

Just read your post and I saw that u mentioned choking. I've been getting that sometimes.
I don't know if this is what your describing, but sometimes if Im eating or taking a pill it feels like it gets stuck between my upper esophagus and my chest lol. I feel like Im choking,and then I take some water to try and push it down.

This doesn't happen all the time but enough where I have noticed it and put it in the back of my head.
It could be nothing but I'm watching it.

Had an endoscopy recently and told everything was fine.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back