I am glad i found this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sunkacola, look forward to speaking to you soon, I am having a bad flare today, it s raining in England and I am struggling, hope you are ok x:):)

Thanks emma.

I know for me cold and rainy weather always makes my pain worse, which is why I live in a desert. I hope the weather improves for you soon!!

Thanks emma.

I know for me cold and rainy weather always makes my pain worse, which is why I live in a desert. I hope the weather improves for you soon!!
Thank you, weather is still cold and damp, we put up an intex pool in the back garden in summer and that helps our joints, husband has arthritis too. With it being England though we only have it up july to September if we are lucky, still its better than nothing.I wish I lived in the desert lovely dry heat, no deserts around here, just sheep and greenery. lol. take care.x

Well, sheep and greenery are nice too. But I won't live anywhere that it is chilly and wet more than about 10 days a year!
Of course, instead we deal with some rather extreme heat, but that doesn't bother me as much as cold and wet, either emotionally or physically.
Maybe, if you can afford it, you could vacation for a week or 2 in a warm dry place. ? Even that much might help in the dead of winter.

we will maybe go down to devon in the summertime, I have to put my cats in cattery x

Emma, I know what you mean. I have 2 cats, 2 dogs. The dogs often just go with me, but the cats are another thing altogether. Not the best travelers. ;-)

Reading your messages here makes me say I am glad to have found this forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.