Not open for further replies.

luly

Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
Alabama
I am "tired" all of the time. Some days, I can sleep for 3 or 4 hours at a time, wake up, feeling exhausted, and go back to sleep. I have missed out on family time a lot, and have recently hired someone to help me keep my apt. clean. Does anyone else have this?

luly, Welcome to the forum. Yes, I have periods when sleeping seems to be the only thing I can do, but if you can try and do something else along with sleeping. Lay on the couch and watch good funny movies, and talk with friends. Try to read a good book or listen to music or work on simple crafts. Sometimes the sleeping comes from being depressed. Fibro and all it's symptoms including pain can cause a wore out body and mind. Try to get involved in something different every day, but keep your stress levels low. Don't over due.

Many of us with fibro were once very active folks. We could do many things in one day and jump up the next morning and do some more. Then fibro hit and wham, we learn really fast to slow down and not push ourselves to get things done.
I hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back