DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
AU
State
Here
Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm recently diagnosed (though suffered at least 3 yrs previously )43yr old Fibro mum who also has depression and anxiety and possible spondyloarthritis . Im a carer also for both my daughters with different diagnosis and my husband has aspergers syndrome (autistic spectrum disorder).

I dont have support for anything so do most things on my own. Its really nice to find folks who understand how life can be😁

We live in Australia so its been quite hot here and I have really struggled with the heat affecting the fibro. Does anyone else find this? Now its cooling my bones are starting to ache and stiffen😥

But on we go. I try most things to help meditation medication sleep and relaxing when I can. I used to be a gymfreak(good for my mental health ) and even adjusted when both my feet were painful with plantar facitis. But when the pain didnt go away, muscles started feeling weak (even though i was the healthiest and strongest Id ever been ) and so SO tired all the time. I finally took myself to the gp (mum's always last😂) She suspected polymyalgia and sent me to the rhematologist who was inclined to not think there was anything but couldn't ignore the increasing inflammation. I see from other posts I was lucky to get a diagnosis early.

Missing exercise is a big thing for me (as mostly I cant even walk) and of course the weight that I have stacked on has its own issues😥 .

I love to colour, photography and reading if anyone is interested in enjoying each others passions.

Also i will have moments where I don't post from the anxiety but I probably am lurking still ( like I have been already 😂)

Nice to meet you all

Thank you 😄

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back