Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
Does anyone have worsening allergies to preservatives in food?

cant tell allergic to everything known to man!

not being funny on that one. i was tested as a kid they found almost everything they tested i was allergic to!

sucks im allergic to allot of foods but im bad and still eat them lmao maybe thats why i feel crappy.

im even allergic to water well the chemicals in it even well water has to be distilled or RO or i tend to get sick

vermillion,

im 53 years old now.

my dad was a dr. phd. he had two of them. the smartest person i have ever known.

you know who he is from his work. my dad invented the radar for the weather plane with the circle on top.
the one they send into storms. that should tell you how smart he was.

he told me when i was maybe 11 years old about preservatives and cancer and sickness from them.
he told me that there is no way to avoid them.

they will eventually kill us.

he did not drink or smoke. he died of cancer.

he told me on his death bed..son i told you about the preservatives.. did you understand? i said yes dad i do understand and now i see it.
he said good and just went to sleep again.

you if you get allergic reactions to them try to avoid them, but know you cant.

seek treatment to get you through the days you are affected.

i didnt mean to scare you. i just wanted you to know what i know is all.

I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. About 12 years ago I developed a sever intolerance to dairy. Since I was diagnosed as allergic to all kinds of pollen as a ki, I assumed that I was allergic to dairy. Several allergists over several years could not show that I had a true allergy to dairy. Along with dairy, I also cannot tolerate sodium lactylate or any lactylate said unless they are plant derived. Lactylates are in gravies, soups, breads, lunch meat, ham, etc. pretty much all processed foods. Jump forward 10 years and I'm also intolerant to gluten. I went to gastroenterologist and I am not Celiac, just intolerant. Diagnosed with IBS. Jump forward another year and start having widespread pain, anxiety, IBS went out of control, depression set in. Finally got an appointment with a rheumatologist, my angel, who diagnosed Fibromyalgia. Many people with Fibromyalgia also have IBS. I guess it is the same weird brain/nerve disorders.

IBS sufferers follow an elimination diet to discover what foods bother them, or follow the FODMAP diet which works for many. Basically, eat Paleo and you will be able to manage it better.

ibs,

well said!

you must keep track of what to put in your body. you must listen to your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back