Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
boy do I hurt today, I been doing everything in slow motion, shoulders hands back everything stiff. I'm having a moan sorry lol.i just wish I wasn't so bloody slow.

If you can't gripe here, then there is nowhere else! You might be in slow motion but you ARE moving! Hope very soon you are doing better!

My sister says she knows when i'm really sore because I walk like I have poop in my pants. I think about this every time I'm moving like cold molasses and laugh.

That's what sisters are for-tell ya like it is! It's a very vivid picture you have left me with!

Me tooooo! Lol.

Yep! Sisters are the best! Sometimes the truth hurts, but it will set you free.

I don't have a sister, but have friends that I could picture saying that to me. Thanks for the visual, it'll give me a chuckle for a long time to come.

I too am hurting all over, from hands and head, clear down to my feet. Been this way for a few days now. I feel bad watching my hubby outside (in the beautiful weather) scurrying around trying to get things done while I sit on the couch, barely able to get up....

Thank you for the chuckle Loftpat! LOL

Hehe I can just imagine u walking like that.

wow, you ladies really stick together here..lol now who do i call poopy paints again?lmao

Sounds like all of us! LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back