Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So I went to the dr about my heart. It keeps going funny ,beats all over the place.and he looked at my note and give me a low dose beta blocker.
So I went to the chemist and was told come back in an hour. I did then they said oh u can't have this we need to check with the dr as its clashes with another med.i said hang on he just went through my notes and has been look g after me for years.
Still wouldn't let me .i have to wait till the call me .im not happy as I don't drive and live in a village.
And I have not slept for days so really wanted to start these pills.do they think my dr is stupid .and do t no what he is giving me .grrrrr

I work in Pharmacy (or Chemist). This is standard procedure to protect you from what might be an error on your Physician's part. Your Chemist would be remiss in his professional duty to you if he did otherwise. I know it can be frustrating, especially given your circumstances. Your Chemist does not think your Physician is a moron, he is just wanting clarification. Your Physician is not trained to recognize or know all drug interactions. Your Chemist is. Your Physician may be unaware of this particular interaction. The Chemist wants to make sure he is aware. That's part of the Chemist's job. Trust both of them, they are both professionals.

Lorna

Hsmommy is completely right :) I know it's hard, but give them some time. I'm sure they will be calling you very soon to let you know everything is alright. They are just doing their job, but I can totally understand why you feel frustrated. I'd would to ;)

I know how frustrating it is! I live 30 miles from town. I have had to wait around for a problem to clear up at the pharmacy and even then sometimes had to go home without resolution. Perhaps I should invest in a drone and use it to pick stuff up from town! Hehe.

Last edited:
Same here I don't drive and live I. A village .and even thou I no what you guys are saying it took two full days till 6 in the evening to get any replays.i can't stand around in town that long.and this chemist shop has had so many problems. They have messed up so many pls pre-s .sending ppl home with half there stuff missing.I'm not nit picking I promise.i e waited in there and see so many ppl come back and complain they don't have half there stuff.
Anyway hugs to all for replying xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back