Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
Yorkshire
Hi all I’m a new member and also newly diagnosed! Got diagnosed yesterday can’t decide how I feel and not really sure if having a diagnosis will make any difference x

hi welcome Mrsdmh.

Don't worry about it too much. When I was first dianosed I felt similar way, but because I was dianosed I've found my way here which I wish I knew about it long time ago. Cause it took me 5 years to find it. You made a very smart moved.

It's only natural the way you're reacting to the dianosed. I was in the blank moded at first when I've heard that I've fibro. Who wound't? It's a confusing illnesses/disorders that didn't look anything like it is! or was! or will! . :confused:

It's also very unpredictable. It can be claim now but just in an instant it can flip your life upside down one day then the rest of your life will follow. It's great to be prepare first believe me. I wish I had before I lost so much.

Maybe sometime you might feel like you need to experincing the situation first before you could fully understand the half of what some member are talking about. But you'll never know what might comes in handy :smile:

Welcome Mrs. Dmh
I, too, am new to the forum and fibro. This is a great place to ask questions and share feelings.

Welcome to the forum Mrsdmh.

I think getting diagnosed does make a difference in that you can now set about looking after yourself in a slightly different way. With fibromyalgia you need to learn to pace yourself.

There are so many good tips on the forum if you read back over some older threads that might interest you to begin with. We all have different issues but feel free to ask questions and again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back