Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Does anyone here get the Radom shakes. If I over do it I shake something stupid,
It's all over and I always feel like I'm going to drop.

I got that feeling once when I way, way overdid it. I felt just like what you describe. I had to rest for the better part of an hour before it stopped and then I slept most of the rest of the day.

Yes I do forgetmenot if I over do things or do things to quickly, I shake, my heart feels like it racing , or beating out my chest, take a rest, pace yourself it's hard but it makes things easier, it's took me years to learn , I do relapse at times and pay the price,

Yes! Them dreaded shakes! My legs will shake so bad I have taken some terrible falls. I'm not sure what triggers mine though. It is not like I am walking, exercising, stuff like that. No idea...doctor has no idea either.

everyday my hand and my leg shake. it cause so much trouble for me when i work.

This happens to me as well. It happens when I try to do simple things like my craft projects. Also when stand to long my legs get really shaky. Its frustrating because it also happens when I eat.

My last Dr app told me it's stress, wish I had more info for you.

Are any of you taking lyrica or amitrypteline for you fibro? I also have the shakes, and both of those meds have tremor listed as a comorbitity
I'm on both of those and whenI upped my dose of.yrica but cut back the elavil, it was better for a bit, but then came back...

Does anyone have tremors on cymbalta?

I take amiteypteline, but I've been shaking for years before I started it.

I've been experiencing slight, barely noticeable hand shakes since I was 16 or so, but back when I was going to high school I was taking a medication that caused really noticeable and strong shakes... it was awful, but thankfully they were over once I stopped taking the medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back