23 Year Old Fibromyalgia, Prolapsed Disc and BPD (BorderLine Personality Disorder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob96014

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
AU
State
Melbourne
Hey guys, as you can see from the title i am suffering from an array of physical and mental issues. I haven't been dealing with it well. I have OCD so im always cleaning whether i can do it or not (my room mate is lazy and doesn't help) I can barely walk 100m, i have to use a cane to get around. Docs won't operate on my disc because im too young and have been on the wait list 2 years and rejected two times now. It's just getting to me, i have severe depression and a history of self harm and suicidal attempts ( i dont want to upset anyone, im just being transparent) My question is: Does anyone have an advice they can give me on what helps them manage their pain and/or the stress of living with these illness.
I'm trying my best to be better i swear. i just can't take it anymore. My GF left me because i was too much to take care of and even on my worst days i made sure she and all those around me were okay, seems no one is looking out for me. I just needed to vent and hope to get some support and some answers. Thanks for reading and i look forward to reading your responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back