Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
Well today was the day from hell. I don't even know where to begin. I guess what lead to today being hell actually started yesterday morning. My husband decided he was going to make something using the food processor. Mind you this was at 5:30 in the morning. I didn't get to sleep until after 2:00. So 3 1/2 hours into my much needed sleep he decides it's a good time to get up and use the food processor. In typical fashion for him the first thing he did was slice his finger open on the cutting blade. Then he is looking all over the house for some band aids because it was really bleeding but he couldn't find any so he got the bright idea he would try to find some tape to put on it. While looking for the tape he fell and hurt his back. Of course when he fell that woke me up. I came and found him laying on the floor in our office. He managed to get up and I bandaged his finger and we went about our day. This morning I had to go for my last (hopefully) appointment with a psychologist and he is supposed to report back to the judge. I got to his office and he was running 45 minutes late and some woman was in the waiting room tap, tap, tapping her big boots on the tile floor. I wanted to scream at her to stop. I finally got in to see the doctor and he asked me a bunch of stupid questions that I have been asked and answered countless times before. I was not in the mood for any further bull****. When I was finished there I went to the car and my husband announces he wants to go to the ER because he is feeling dizzy and weak and thinks he is having a nervous breakdown. So off to the hospital we go. The ER doctor did a EKG and a cat scan on him and found nothing wrong. He would not give him any medication for the anxiety and panic disorder because my husband is a heavy drinker. He told us he would have to get that from our PCP. So off to the PCP's office we go. He is at a walk in clinic and takes patient appointments as well. Since we didn't have an appointment and he arrived after 2:00 he would not see us. So now we have to go back in the morning at 8:30 which is a struggle for me to get up, showered and dressed at that hour. I will have to shower later tonight. We got out of the PCP's office around 5:00. Neither of us had had anything to eat today so we headed off to Wendy's. We got there and he would not eat. Said he didn't feel good. Mind you while all this is going on my husband has to call everyday at 11:00 and 5:00 to see if he has to appear to serve on jury duty. Also my neighbor's dog died Saturday and I was very close to him. My sister in law is in the hospital as well. Her heart is only functioning at 15%, her lungs at 12% and she has gangrene in her feet. They need to be amputated but she is not strong enough for surgery. I honestly don't know how much more I can take with losing my mind.

Wow, that is a really bad couple of days. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much, and I hippie it getting at least a little better for you. We all know how badly too much stress can effect us, and it sounds like yours is pretty high right now. Sending good thoughts your way. :)

Thinking ofyou TipBill..thats a horrible coupleof days...fingers crossed things get better and you also get news about disability..i feel like I am waiting with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back