Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I. So tired of my husband complaining of having to support me, I don't ask for anything I haven't had a haircut in 7 months cause he makes me feel so worthless. ITS obvious he HAS NO USE FOR ME. It's my fault I spoiled him and my kids, did everything, now I'm no use. It's breaking my heart. What if it were cancer? But fibro doesn't show its ugly head. I'm tired I'm depressed and I want someone to love me for me.
God help us!

Moe, NO ONE is better than you...don't ever forget it. If you go forward, be prepared. My daughter is so much better off after a divorce in her 17 yrs marriage, she got so sick and he finally divorced her, she got messed up on meds/pains pills, but now is doing her new life...the ex husband died last year at 55, it was a shock to everyone, but he was an angry man and ended up with the "C"... there certainly was a sadness to this death.

My reply NOT showing up. Once I made this comment, my above reply shows up?

Jaminhealth I seem to be on a mission this morning lol your post is up u just have to wait a while.

Moe1959 I think your hubby is having a tantrum your not doing all the running about , test the water and say do u want a divorce and see what he says.might wake him up abit xxxx

Hi Moe,

that is incredibly disappointing, especially when you need the support I am really sorry to hear that you aren't getting the support you need. (I just sent you a few private messages by the way) I was gone for a little while so check them if you can:)). Relationships are really hard and especially when we are struggling with health issues at the same time. People don't really get it unless they are in it like we are. Have you guys ever tried counselling? My husband and I just went last week because he is so frustrated with my health and feels helpless. I think that men sometimes don't know how to cope because they are "fixers" and if they can't fix it they get angry. I know my hubby is like that and maybe there are some men on this forum that can attest to that as well. I could be wrong but it is what I notice in our home for sure.

I completely agree with forgetmenot. Ask him if he wants a divorce and see how he responds to that. He should not be making you feel like crap and making you feel guilty. If he is unhappy he needs to deal with his emotions. I have many times said " I am not holding you hostage if you want to leave there is the door!" Stay strong. I am sure he loves you, and needs to stop taking it out on you.

thinking about you and saying prayers. I hope things get better soon. Keep your chin up and don't give up the fight with this illness....

Lynds xoxo

Thank you for your kind comments, the guilt he lays on me is sickening, thank you for praying, I finally told him "he was making me sick, to turn down the negative vibes and anger, the more he pushes me down the more my fight for recovery. I literally can't live with his anger any more, when he walks in one room I go to another. I've talked tell I'm blue in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back