Not open for further replies.

nascarmike

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
rhode island
Hi everyone, hope you are well. Day 4 of a flare up for the books and even if I know better I feel as if they just don't get it. Time for lunch and then off to work. Hang in there everyone.

Hi everyone, hope you are well. Day 4 of a flare up for the books and even if I know better I feel as if they just don't get it. Time for lunch and then off to work. Hang in there everyone.

:cry: I'm sorry to hear this, nascarmike... have you found anything that gives even a little bit of relief? I see you wrote this yesterday and I hope that you're feeling better today and that you're past the flare now.

Hang in there, Mike! You are not alone! It looks like I'm about to experience a flare up as well! Don't worry, we get you perfectly over here, because we are all going tru the same thing (to a greater or lesser degree). So don't worry :) I hope you feel better soon, but are you taking something for your pain?

::smile:
Hang in there, Mike! You are not alone! It looks like I'm about to experience a flare up as well! Don't worry, we get you perfectly over here, because we are all going tru the same thing (to a greater or lesser degree). So don't worry :) I hope you feel better soon, but are you taking something for your pain?
Hi Trellum, I'm a medical marijuana patient because pills and me don't get along well. Flare up started to mellow and then the weather changed again. Oh well what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.

Nascarmike can I ask about dosage that they give you. Our new laws to prescribe medical marihuana states they have to give a dosage. I was told as no study regarding dosage has been done I won't find a doctor to prescribe it. Hope you are feeling better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back