Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Saskatchewan
Hi I was diagnosised this week and started Lyrica, which so far seems to be helping. But I'm wary of feeling better. I've taken some time off work to get the meds sorted out and get feeling better so I can work and think better. What do I need to do to continue feeling better and not turn this upside down. I can't afford to miss anymore work after this as unfortunately I've missed a lot of work in the past year. I need to be fully functional at work. Any advice on how best to manage this illness? Dr will also be changing my antidepressant from Effexor to cymbalta as well.

Thanks.

I wish I could tell you what to do,but everyone is diffrent.and only you and your dr will find what suits you best.
Sleep well,eat well .rest when you can.ask work to help you out.you need to let them no what is wrong with you.
They have a duty of care to help you.so use that.dont be afraid to say if u hurt or need a rest.that goes for home life as well.it take time love.but I do hope we can help you along the way x

Forgetmenot is right on every level...you need to take care of yourself as a priority to manage this condition long term. Your employers do have a duty to make sure the work place is an ok environment for your condition and help you keep your job..well in the UK they do.Good Luck

I couldn't take either of them, but it is different for every one. Take it one day at a time and don't push yourself, you will just end up feeling worse. Gentle hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back