Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
Hi, I shattered my left femur from hip to knee on 2011, from that time I have not had a day without pain and so many crazy symptoms. I was having an especially bad day and was standing in line at a grocery store, when the woman in front of me turned and said, "You're really hurting, aren't you? What's going on?"
I told her fibromyalgia. She told me she had it too, but has been pain and symptom free for over 20 years. I asked her what she did; she told me she read a book by a Dr. St. Armand, (both an Internist and an Endocrinologist), entitled, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia. She said she did exactly what he said to do, and good-bye fibromyalgia!

I read the book, and am following his protocol to the letter. I am now reversing the disease.
When you begin the protocol, you will feel worse than you did before, that tells you the salicylates are being pulled from your body, and you're on your way to reclaiming your health!
Read the book, you won't regret it!
Joi

Thanks for telling us about a book that might offer some relief from fibro. We all hope to improve our condition in someways that reduce the pain we feel. Keep us updated on your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back