Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
US
State
MI
long story short... Ive had horrific low back pain for years I also have neck issues my mri shows some degeration. Im 34 female in good shape have always been into fitness. the last month or so Ive been experiencing hand,elbow joint/bone achiness and somtimes numbness in my artm esp if laying on it. my knees will ache and feel bruised. I have rib tenderness. I havnt worked out in a few weeks because I have 3 kids and am exhausted and having a hard time just dealing with the day to day. Im exhausted feeling after a few hours. I overdid it on the workout which left me so exhausted I was physically ill within a few hours after. layed down around 3 and got up at 9 . I did planks etc. and now my arms and elbows and knees hurt I had a headache with pain going down into myshoulders.

Totally feeling your pain mama! I am a 35 year pld wife and mom of 4 (just had baby #4 in feb) and OMG its so tough. It’s already tough staying active with little ones so having to maintain being mama while you have a flare and you still want to stay active but you are in pain. Its A LOT! I do take a couple of supplements now that have helped me with joint pain and I drink collagen as well so that helps especially when I drink it regularly but I totally totally totally felt this in my soul.

thats so weird !! I was literally just reading about collagen!! take breaks when needed! :) ill have to try it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back